Referanser til non-melanom hudkreft
- Cancer in Norway 2015, Cancer Registry of Norway, Institute of Population-based Research. Oslo, Norway
- TNM Atlas. Illustrated Guide to the TNM/pTNM Classification of Malignant Tumours. 5th Edition 2004.
- Moan J, Berg K, Steen HB, Warloe T, Madslien K. Fluoresence and photodynamic effekts of phtalocyanins and porphyrins in cells. I Henderson BW and Dougherty TJ (eds), Photodynamic therapy: basic principle and clinical application, 19–36. Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York (1992).
- Solar AM, Warloe T, Tausjø J, Berner Aa. Photodynamic therapy by topical aminolevulinic acid, dimethylsulfoxide and curettage in nodular basal cell carcinoma: a one-year study. Acta Dermato Venereol 1999; 204–206.
- Solar AM, Tausjø J, Warloe T. Photodynamic therapy of residual or recurrent basal cell carcinoma after radiotherapy using topical 5-aminolevulinic acid or methylester aminolevulinic acid. Acta Oncol 2000; 39(5): 605–609.
- Solar AM, Warloe T, Berner Aa, Giercksky K-E. Redurrence and late cosmetic results in complete responding basal cell carcinoma treated with methyl 5-aminolevulinate based photodynamic therapy: a long term follow-up study. Br J of Dermatol 2001; 145: 467–471.
- Cowey LC: Targeted therapy for advanced basal-cell carcinoma: Vismodegib and beyond, Dermatol Ther (Heidelb), 2013
- Sekulin A et al: Efficacy and safety of vismodegib in advanced basal-cell carcinoma, NEJM 2012.
- Tang JY et al: Inhibitinh the hedgehog pathway in patients with the basal-cell nevus syndrom, NEJM 2012